Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wifey hijacks the blog! Night goblins for Natcon :)

Hey there,

So, I finally managed to steal some time to write up something for the blog.

I've play-tested my fairly pure 2500pt Night Goblin Natcon list against Sam's 8th Ed pure Tzeentch DoC list, and I'm almost happy with how it played - just a few tweaks I really need to make before submitting.  Oh yeah, and I won by 617 points, so not too bad for a girl ;)

Now just to paint the 90-odd models I still need to finish in time...  Not including the squigs still on their way in the post.

Lords:
Level 4 NG Great Shaman (Feedback Scroll, Talisman of Preservation)  270 pts
NG Warboss (Light Armour, Crown of Command, Enchanted Shield, Sword of Striking, Talisman of Endurance)   143pts

Heroes:
NG Big Boss (BSB) (Great Weapon, Light Armour, Standard of Discipline)  76 pts
NG Big Boss (Great Weapon, Light Armour, Ironcurse Icon)  41 pts
4 x NG Big Boss (Great Weapon, Light Armour)  36 pts each
Level 1 NG Shaman (Scroll of Shielding)  65 pts
Level 1 NG Shaman (Dispel Scroll)  75 pts

Core:
3 x 20 Night Goblins ( Musician, 2 fanatics, hand weapons and shields)  120 pts each
2 x 60 Night Goblins (Full command, netters, hand weapons & shields)  225 pts each

Special:
2 x Squig Herds (7x Cave Squigs, 17x goblins)  107 pts each
4 Trolls  140pts

Rare:
2 x Doom Diver  80 pts each
2 x Rock Lobber  85 pts each
2 x Mangler Squigs  65 pts each

Any opinions most welcome!  And yes, I know I could have higher leadership, better magic, stronger fighters, yada, yada, yada...  But I'm Orc-ist...  What else can I say?

Cheers,
Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment